- ¼ cup low-sugar granola*
- 2 tbsp. crushed walnuts
- ⅔ cup plain or vanilla Greek or Skyr yogurt**
- ½ cup mixed berries
- 1 tsp. raw, unfiltered honey
*We used Purely Elizabeth’s Original Grain Gluten-Free Granola
**We used Siggi’s plain 4% yogurt.
- In a mason jar or serving bowl, add 1 tbsp. of granola & ½ tsp. of honey.
- Top with ⅓ cup yogurt.
- Then sprinkle 1 tbsp. of walnuts, ¼ cup berries and 1 tbsp. Granola.
- Layer once more with yogurt, walnuts, berries and granola, then drizzle with a little honey.
Nutritional Information & Macros
Dietary Information: Vegetarian, Gluten free (if gluten-free granola is used), Contains dairy & nuts
Macros per serving
- 620 calories
- 42g fat
- 43g carbs
- 27g protein
Cinnamon Apple Yogurt Parfait with Protein Granola
High Protein Lemon Berry Chia Yogurt
Yogurt and Your Microbiome: The Surprising Ways Gut Health Affects Your Life
The post The Berry Nutty Yogurt Parfait appeared first on Born Fitness.