- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. Stevia or raw unfiltered honey
- ½ scoop protein powder**
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup egg whites
- 2 whole eggs, pasture-raised
- ¼ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup, grade B
- 4 slices turkey bacon, uncured & nitrate-free
- 5 pitted dates, chopped
- 1 tbsp. grass-fed butter
**We used Athletic Greens grass-fed whey isolate, vanilla
- In a small saute pan on medium-high heat, cook bacon until crispy. Removed bacon from pan, crumble into small bits and set aside.
- Add the dry ingredients—oats, chia, baking powder, Stevia, protein powder and cinnamon—in a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth. Set aside
- Whisk the eggs, egg whites & milk in a medium mixing bowl. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Take a paper towel to wipe the pan clean, then add 1 tsp. butter to grease. On medium-heat heat, add ¼ pancake batter. Add ¼ chopped dates and crumbled bacon on top. When batter begins to bubble, it’s ready to flip.
- Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with maple syrup and grass-fed butter. To cut down on the sugar, mix the maple syrup with equal parts water and 1 tbsp. butter. Heat in microwave for 15 seconds, stir and pour over pancakes. Enjoy immediately.
Nutritional Information & Macros
Dietary Information: Gluten Free
- 387 calories
- http://c9d75o88s1kx0pb9har4mj0p54.hop.clickbank.net fat
- 40g carbs
- http://c9d75o88s1kx0pb9har4mj0p54.hop.clickbank.net protein
Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Powder Pancakes
What is the Best Protein Powder?
The post The Best Protein Pancake Recipe EVER: Bacon & Date Protein Pancakes appeared first on Born Fitness.